We are looking for talented, highly motivated & experienced Bachelor of Engineering or Post Graduate in EE, CE, or CS, Electronics background for Embedded software development. Candidates with 2 to 4 years’ experience in developing firmware / embedded systems will be considered.
What are we looking for?
- Proficient in Embedded C language
- Hands on Experience in 8 bit, 16bit, 32bit Microcontrollers
- Good experience in Driver development
- Good knowledge in hardware communication protocols (CAN, SPI, I2C, 1-wire., etc.)
- Knowledge on GPRS based communication along with network protocol like UDP & TCP/IP
- Experience in GPS Technology is added advantage
- Knowledge on Wireless communications like Wi-Fi, BT, LoRa, Etc.
- Exposure to RTOS and Open-CPU development on SoC based development
- Have knowledge in Memory management in microcontroller and external EEPROM
- Understanding the hardware circuit design.
- Exposure to Coding standard like MISRA C and hands on experience in Static code analysis tools like QA-C, LDRA, etc. is added advantage.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Willingness to learn & experiment new things
- Definitive & good understanding of the specifications and develop the application, adhering to project schedule with quality output
- Capable of engaging and gathering requirements from senior TMs
- Anticipates and resolves potential problems and defining & Implementing high level logics
- Business rule implementation based on Client needs
- Implement software development life cycle (SDLC) processes and should follow the Quality Management System (QMS) standards
- Ability to verify accuracy and completeness of system by preparing sample data and testing
- Troubleshooting technical issues that may arise with any related tools / solutions
- Efficient and optimized coding standards
Job Category: Immediate Openings
Job Locations: Coimbatore