We are looking for a talented and highly motivated individual for a challenging product development application. Candidates with the ability to identify and troubleshoot electronic hardware issues, hardware items in wiring up circuits, fundamental understanding of crimping and fastening hardware, schematic capture tools (Orcad, Protel, Pads or similar), gerber generation tools. Experience in perform black box testing in hardware and Firmware. Should have experience in Test Life cycles and its procedure.
What we are looking for?
- Electronics Engineers – Under graduate /Post Graduate with minimum 2 to 3 years of experience.
- Experience in Hardware circuit designing in ORCAD/Allegro.
- Experience in Hardware Pre & Post-production QA testing.
- Experience in embedded firmware functionality QA testing & report preparation.
- Knowledge in long range wireless communication technology and automotive in added advantage.
- Experience in working in a systematic & process oriented environment is added advantage.
- Ability to interact and collaborate on technical issues within the team.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Identify and troubleshoot day-to-day electronic hardware issues quickly and effectively.
- Review product requirements and design documentation to process test plans for functional, performance, and regression testing of firmware & hardware in field and bench test environment.
- Test cases and Test report generation for hardware & firmware QA testing.
- Execute test cases and track the progress of issues identified. Work closely with engineering team to resolve defects expediently.
- Develop and maintain automated hardware and firmware testing setup/infrastructure.
- Cost effective new product circuit designing & enhancement in existing product based on the market analysis & benchmarking the product.
- Schematic & BOM generation in CAD tools ( Orcad/allegro ).
- Layout design , library creation & gerber generation in CAD tool is added advantage.
- Knowledge in circuit Simulation tools like Pspice, filter-pro etc.
- Work closely with firmware, software & other teams to achieve common goals.
- Assist in troubleshooting and root cause failure analysis for external & internal supports.
- Systematically improve the detail design of existing products.
- Good communication skills with written and verbal are required.