Dynamic Graduates / Post Graduates with 3+ years of experience capable of handling pre sales of cutting edge Fleet Management, Mobility & IoT Solutions. Engaging clients with detailed information & technical specifications and the ways in which they could meet their needs. Includes demonstrating those features before a sale.
Executive will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated demand generation campaigns including Industry database identification, profiling, qualification, direct calling, email marketing, direct mail, webinar and lead nurture tactics that deliver a consistent pipeline of high-quality leads.
Ideal candidate will have experience leading demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and analyzing results.
Candidate will be responsible for nurturing healthy internal and external relationships with the intent of building channel partners, value, direct response tactic execution, differentiating the company from its competitors, promoting thought leadership, becoming a product knowledge expert, and creating an environment for continuous campaign improvement.
Continuous learning and proactive response to client requirement and ability to foresee the bigger picture for business success and customer delight should be key areas of consideration for pre sales consultant.
What are we looking for? / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Communications-related field of study.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional and demand generation marketing.
- 3+ years of in-depth knowledge and experience leading demand/lead generation and direct response campaign strategy and execution; including Database identification, profiling, Direct calling, email and direct mail marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Seasoned project management skills; highly self-motivated and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing strategic, tactical and analytical responsibilities.
- Is a team player with the confidence to present a professional and positive demeanor with internal and external customers
- Able to take the lead and guide channel partner relationship and other employees when necessary.
- Experience working within the communications and information technology service category a plus.
- Drive Marketing Qualified Leads: Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, based on organizations existing best practices, standards and processes to drive successful customer acquisition and current customer upsell opportunities.
- Integrated Campaign Development: Execute an integrated mix of Database identification, profiling, direct calls, email, direct mail, digital, lead-nurturing and content marketing campaigns for lead generation, including emails, landing pages, calls-to-action and content.
- Lead Nurture: Manage lead nurturing programs to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation sales funnel.
- Campaign Calendar and Matrix: Maintain calendar of all demand generation campaigns/programs, tactics, budgets, and metrics to optimize awareness and lead generation efforts.
- Targeting/Segmentation: Segment target audiences based on research, work with analysts, industry forums to identify and qualify industry verticals, research databases pertaining to those segments, qualify those databases through existing qualification process parameters, including direct calls, emails etc
- Reporting and Metrics: Track and report on demand generation performance metrics, using this data to continually optimize campaign performance.
- Manage day-to-day activities and lead planning meetings with Teams and channel partners to define and execute demand generation strategy required to drive identified KPIs and business growth initiatives.
- Develop new business through various channels (like database research, profiling, telephone and help desk system) and mass communication such as direct calls, email and social media and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Writing press releases, online content and company articles for our online channels
- Assessing the results of marketing campaigns
- Support sales team to improve performance, control and maintenance of their leads.
- Develop new channel partners through research on industry verticals, competition data etc and identify databases to profile and identify prospective channel partners
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine need, budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Sales head to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Helping to drive leads and online traffic with web-based activities and programs
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached, as well as reporting and follow-up activities meet the organization requirements.
- Prepare and analyze marketing and sales pipeline reports and dashboards.